Supertramp on the brain
I just realized I love Supertramp and always have. WTF. What else do Ilove that I don’t know that I do?
— John Tolva (@Immerito) March 21, 2012
Really the only way to get this out of my head was to mess with it.
There are currently no events to display.
- 2013 DonorsChoose.org classroom shopping spree
Cards Against Humanity is the new best ever.
- ▶ Apple TV Ad - Misunderstood
- Wabash Improvement Ideas, Silly and Serious, Begin Rolling In - Fun With Urban Planning
Love me some Civic Artworks.
- Lights On but Nobody Home: Behind the Fake Buildings that Power Chicago
Even our fake architecture is lovely.
- What Tech Hasn’t Learned From Urban Planning - NYTimes.com
"This city may be the fulcrum of innovation, but little of its disruptive thinking is doing anything to address ... urban reality."
- ▶ Aningaaq
The son of Gravity's director released a short film about the other end of the conversation in the space station.
- The Quietest Place On Earth
"The rooms dampen sound so thoroughly that if you put an ear close to a wall, your inner ear will 'become unbalanced and you’ll feel dizzy and start vomiting'".
- List of scientists who became creationists after studying the evidence
Chirp, chirp, chirp ...
- Designing with data: shaping our future cities
Big data could come to urban design, if we can get the data.
- Kickstarter Co-founder Charles Adler On Why He Left The Company, How Technology And Design Impacts The World, And What’s Next
Chicago is lucky to have him back.