Supertramp on the brain
I just realized I love Supertramp and always have. WTF. What else do Ilove that I don’t know that I do?
— John Tolva (@Immerito) March 21, 2012
Really the only way to get this out of my head was to mess with it.
Views From The Tank
Molted carapace, Debelius reef lobster
1871 Momentum Awards Afterparty (DJ set)
October 8, 2015
Festival Internacional De Innovación Social
October 21-25, 2015
Future Cities Collaborative
November 9-13, 2015
Illinois Technology Association Internet of Things Summit
November 16, 2015
- Please be patient - This Page is Under Construction!
Ready for some eye-bleeding nostalgia from the 90's?
- Future Reading
"Digital books stagnate in closed, dull systems, while printed books are shareable, lovely and enduring. What comes next?"
- What hitting Jell-O with a tennis racket looks like in slow motion
This is why the Internet exists.
- Grand Cayman's coral reefs must not be destroyed
I wonder if people think you can relocate a rainforest too?
- How Chicago Got Smart About Sensors
Susan Crawford gets it.
- Chicago Suburb Name Generator
" If you're from Chicagoland, you'll swear you've heard of it, but just can't place where it is."
- The design of the Wrigley Scoreboard: Revolutionary, retro or both?
Can someone tell me why on earth knowing the umpires' uniform numbers (with no additional info) is useful?
- House in Basilicata / OSA architettura e paesaggio
If anyone is looking to purchase a second home for me ...
- Someone has finally invented a trombone flamethrower and it makes us very happy
What took so long?
- Edward Tufte forum: Goldberg and Design Variations
Glenn Gould, J.S. Bach, and data visualization? SIGN ME THE HELL UP.