Supertramp on the brain
I just realized I love Supertramp and always have. WTF. What else do Ilove that I don’t know that I do?
— John Tolva (@Immerito) March 21, 2012
Really the only way to get this out of my head was to mess with it.
- March 13, 2014Chicago, ILMarch 18, 2014 - March 20, 2014San Francisco, CAApril 21, 2014 - April 23, 2014New York City, NY
- Chicago's architecture industry is being reshaped by these emerging talents
Proud to say that I work with Alejandro.
- CHICAGO MADE | #ChicagoSXSW
Chicago's makers get organized for SXSW.
- Chicago picked as site for Obama's digital manufacturing initiative
This is a huge deal. Possible reignition of Chicago's manufacturing ecosystem.
- Racketlon - table tennis, badminton, squash, tennis played sequentially triathlon-style
"Billed as the world's fastest growing sport."
- Select pubs to crawl by CTA rail lines
Pitiful representation from south and west sides. We need another map.
Pleased to announce that I have recently joined PositivEnergy Practice as its president. PEP, as it is known, is a small engineering firm in Chicago that does big things — as in really tall and very complicated things. I’m leading a group of talented engineers who design (and re-design) buildings, districts and cities. PEP’s speciality […]Continue Reading
The city is the most complex machine ever invented. Running optimally the city generates opportunity and provides a platform for interaction, ideas, and improvement. As a concept the city has been iterated-upon, smashed and burnt to the ground, rebuilt, deliberately-designed, haphazardly-organized, and generally resilient for many millennia. But the city is still a human invention […]Continue Reading
As 2013 winds down it is time for the annual reliving-making-cassette-mixes-for-friends moment. It’s really for me. I’m unwilling to give up on that visceral joy of stitching tunes together as a gift. However, this year, instead of mashing up music that my family enjoyed during the preceding year I’m giving in to listener feedback and […]Continue Reading