I have too many types of headphones I think.
- Earbuds for iPod listening during the commute. (Apple iPod Earbud Headphones, not the ones that come with the iPod — decent sound, not great)
- Sweat-proof, collapsible headphones for running (Sony MDR-A35G S2 Sports Headphones — love these, sweat is not an issue and I am one sweaty bastard)
- Crappy earbuds for inserting under hat when running outside in winter (whatever)
- Noise-cancelling for long plane flights and at work (Sennheiser PXC 250 — LOVE these, highly recommended)
- Big padded ones for make-believe DJ’ing (Sennheiser HD 202 — nothin’ special)
When I travel I actually have three of these in my backpack. That’s ridiculous. What is my problem?