“Of course we had to turn it down.”
Not going to win any parenting awards here, but I think I know who will be carrying on the tradition in my twilight years. (Clip art brilliance, I say!)
Views From The Tank
Button polyp coral
Nothing coming up. You wanna talk?
- On playing a baseball game to no one at all
"If a city isn’t safe enough to host a baseball game in front of a crowd, it shouldn’t host a baseball game at all."
- Lake Michigan is So Clear Right Now its Shipwrecks Are Visible From the Air
Who'd have thought invasive water-sifting invertebrates would have had an application to aerial photography?
- The 'tunnel of love' railway line
- Let's Play: The Shining
8-bit glory for the classic film.
- 'Rambo' The Octopus Shoots Photos Of Tourists At New Zealand Aquarium
- Hero Woman Catches Baseball In Beer At Cubs Game, Proceeds To Chug Beer
This is how we do it.
- Coin Drop
Odd story of a hunter of dropped coins who postulates the introduction of the iPhone has caused people to pay less attention to free money on the ground.
- Polka Dots to Surround Church and Intersection in 'Placemaking' Project
I spend an inordinate amount of time at this intersection and can't wait to see this intervention.
- Planners Dreaming Up What's Next for Pullman National Monument
Pullman deserves a great master plan.
- Video Games Are Better Without Characters
"The real legacy of SimCity is its attempt—and failure—to make complex systems the protagonists instead of people."