“Of course we had to turn it down.”
Not going to win any parenting awards here, but I think I know who will be carrying on the tradition in my twilight years. (Clip art brilliance, I say!)
Views From The Tank
Button polyp coral
CityWorks: a UI Labs Collaboration
City Club Chicago
June 25, 2015
- CTA Shames Rude Passengers with Brutally Honest Ad Campaign
This addresses maybe 15% of my transit peeves list. But good on the CTA.
- A Top Medical School Revamps Requirements To Lure English Majors
- Al's Italian Beef's Secret Menu Will Leave Your Mouth Watering
"Wait, backup. There's a secret Al's menu?!"
- The Future of Web Design is Hidden in the History of Architecture
"CSS and Flash were the stained glass of web design."
- Here Are Imaginary Fossils from a Post-Human Earth
The archaeology of consumption.
- Frank Lloyd Wright: "a bad night in a boiler factory"
FLW being so very very contemporary.
- An architect wants to build an underwater tennis court in Dubai
No throwing your racquet there, McEnroe.
- Chicago Sommeliers Do A Malort Tasting
"It’s the STD of liquor. It’s never going away. It’ll be with you until you do something about it."
Words as drum patterns.
- Noticing planning notices
Dan Hill astute as usual on the third-class status of urban design in our cities.