Views From the Tank
- Smart's Dancing Traffic Light Is The Grooviest Way For Pedestrians To Stay Safe
Love it, but I wonder if people will associate movement with being given permission to move.
- For the sake of our cities, it's time to make town planning cool again
"The teaching of architecture and planning appears to have gone in opposite directions."
- MakerBot Ghostly Vinyl Challenge
I like this very much.
- US bishops struggling under Francis' pontificate
Cry me a river: "Pope Francis is fond of 'creating a mess.' Mission accomplished."
- Apparently, Burning NH4Cr2O7 With HgSCN Opens A Portal To Hell
What it says on the tin.
- Grammar in Space: Are Satellites 'In Orbit' or 'On Orbit'?
Astronomy and grammar nerdery?! SIGN ME UP.
- The Sixth Stage of Grief is Retro-Computing
Emulation as nostalgia.
- Clockwork City, Responsive City, Predictive City and Adjacent Incumbents
"When one of the primary challenges facing our cities is inequality, that must surely be a core concern. But is it?"
- Orchestral Flashmobs
What a superb idea. Please come to my town.
- Dear conference organiser
This a million times.